My client is a global chemicals and textile manufacturer and trader with long establishment. Due to expansion, they are now seeking for an Analyst Programmer preferably with vendor working experience background and currently engaging in business supporting functions with experience in ERP solutions e.g. (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Participate in the entire system development life cycle, including user requirement gathering, system design, programming and testing
- Prepare documentation such as functional specification, technical specification, test cases and user guide
- Provide system support to end-users from different business sectors requirement
- Study and acquire new technical skills to fulfill future development needs
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the application systems
- Consult with users, management, vendors and technicians to assess computing needs and system
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ work experience in ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Knowledge of X++/C#, Transact-SQL, Visual Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge in Japanese will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, responsible, well-organized, detail-oriented and willing to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.