Analyst, Corporate Acquisition Finance
In this role, you will be one of the core member of the Corporate Acquisition Finance Team, supporting the origination and execution of acquisition financing for key corporate clients in the Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) - generating fee income for the bank and supporting Relationship Managers to develop strong client relationships.
- Support senior members of the team in the preparation of pitching materials
- Prepare financial modelling, review due diligence materials, prepare internal credit applications alongside VP/Directors
- Interaction with junior relationship managers across the region
- Interaction with peers in the acquisition finance space
- Attend client meetings/pitch financing opportunities
Deliverables: Pitching materials, financial models, credit applications (e.g. financial projections, valuation analysis etc)
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 2-5 years' experience in leveraged/acquisition finance or project finance or buyside/private equity
- Essential Technical skills: Financial modelling/ strong accounting background, strong credit analysis and valuation skills, good presentation skills, ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Desirable: proven deal execution track record, CPA, CFA
- Good Attitude, hard working and willing to learn
If you are interested, Please send your CV and cover letter to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please drop Whatsapp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!