Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documentsfile and retrieve documents and reference materials
- arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- answer and manage incoming calls
- liaise with internal staff at all levels
- interact with external clients
- co-ordinate project-based work. Helping the team to execute application check & data entry,prepare weekly reportCoordinate between sales team leaders & salespersons
- at least 1 years relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree is advantage.
- proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite (Excel skills like V Look up and Pivot table)
- knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Team player and able to adapt to very fast pace environment.
- Mature, presentable and team player
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.