Urgent - Accounting Manager (Japanese Electronics Company)
Our Client, a Japanese Electronics Company, is now seeking for Accounting Manager.
- Process Management/Project Management: Monitor and review accounting operation process
- Internal control and accounting Policies: Establish and implement accounting and internal control policies and procedures which align with headquarter standard. - Audit Support: Support and review annual audit
- Meeting: Accounting and internal control, bank related meetings, Monthly Management meetings
- Coordination: Work closely with Japan headquarter Account, and other Sales company's CMC Dept. Report to management.
- Particular jobs: monthly accounting reporting package (STRAVIS) and analysis reports, daily cashflow control, NDF derivative hedging and assessment
- Worked for different types companies with 5-10 yr experiences
- Accounting, tax and internal control, financial analytical knowledge
- Can communicate with all department staff to understand operations and how it affects financials and can clearly explain accounting policies to all staffs
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you