Accounting Manager - Japanese Speaking
Our client, a Japanese Trading Company in Electronic Components, is seeking a Japanese Speaking Accounting Manager to help their business. Their Office locates at TST.
- Handle full set of books and accounting function. (For HK and part of Singapore and Taiwan Branch)
- Process payment settlement.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by SAP Business One software.
- Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation software program.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- At least 5 years experience in accounting and related fields
- Degree/Diploma holder in accounting or related fields
- Good command of accounting software, MS Word & Excel
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Japanese
- LCCI III or above related qualifications
- Knowledge in SAP Business One software
- Experience in Management
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments to
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.