Our client is a Bank and is looking for a Assistant Manager for their Financial Control Department.
- Prepare or check HKMA regulatory reporting, financial disclosure statements, head office reporting, financial accounting reporting and management reporting in an accurate and effective manner;
- Familiarize with HKMA banking returns completion instructions, applicable laws, regulations and guidelines;
- Familiarize with SFC reporting requirements will be an advantage that is not compulsory;
- Work with IT people to build data attributes and reporting matrixes and to perform UATs;
- Support financial accounting control, operations, internal control and projects;
- Maintain good relationship with auditors, service vendors and internal customers; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments.
- Degree holder, preferably majoring in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification in HKICPA or ACCA;
- At least 5 years of solid experience in HKMA regulatory reporting and financial accounting control function from sizeable bank;
- Strong mainframe exposures and excel formula setting;
- Good understanding of banking products, banking operations and business models;
- Big 4 candidate with banking exposures will be considered;
- Effective time management, organizing skills, fast learning mode and critical thinking;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese; and
- Working experience from Japanese bank or Japanese speaker would be an advantage.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
Directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you