Our client, a property investment and development firm, is currently seeking for an Accountant/ Assistant Accountant.
Work life balance, Relaxed working environment, Multinational working environment
- Perform daily accounting duties, including data entry, issuing invoices, filing, and other accounting operations.
- Responsible for daily accounting operations, handle full set of accounts (accounts payable, accounts receivable & general ledger)
- Handle bank reconciliation & other reconciliation statement
- Prepare month end accounting procedures, year-end accounting procedures and cash flow projection
- Assist in preparing monthly group financial reports.
- Assist & liaise with CPA firm for the Company’s annual audit
- Calculate payroll and arranging salary payments.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- LCC higher or Diploma or above in Accounting
- 3 - 4 years relevant experience, with leasing & rental experience preferable
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge in MYOB and/ or Peachtree accounting software
- Proactive, polite with detail minded
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Account.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.