Our client, a renowned international insurance company, is looking for an account executive to join their team.
- Promote insurance services to existing and new Japanese corporate clients and intermediaries (account retention (maintenance) 70-80%; business development 20-30%)
- Enhance customers’ satisfaction by providing professional account services
- Review existing policies and suggest coverage change to meet clients’ needs
- Identify new business opportunities by attending Japanese commerce meetings
- Advise /support existing clients on making claims on the policies
- Provide sales and administrative support to seniors
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (sales, account management or client service etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent customer services, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Obtained or Motivated in obtaining required certificates (IIQE paper 1&2)
- Holder or in progress of professional insurance qualification such as ACII or ANZIIF would be an advantage
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.