Our client is a well-known foreign bank. They are looking for a AVP - Credit Analyst to join with their Global Trade Finance Department.
- Conduct review and credit analysis of trade finance related credit applications for ensuring compliance of the Bank’s credit policies and procedures
- Highlight potential credit risks of corporate and FI customers, provide comments & recommendations to Management
- Monitor the performance of corporate and FI customers by keeping track all sources of information from the public and other practical means
- Assist, formulate and implement for the Bank an efficient set of credit submission and monitoring procedures
- Properly perform the credit administration of credit portfolio in conjunction with other departments
- Co-work with other team members in preparation and maintenance of internal reports and regulatory submissions
- University Degree Holder with around 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in corporate banking or trade finance sector
- Good knowledge of credit analysis and trade finance or related products
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient in using PC and MS Offices
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Associate / Associate
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.