Our client who is a well known Investment Bank would like to look for candidates to join their Finance Department.
- Assist to perform treasury functions
- Work closely with various business teams in managing day-to-day funding requirements for the group
- Help to build and maintain good working relationships with counterparty banks and other financial institutions
- Help to manage credit and due diligence process with banks
- Help to ensure compliance with all reporting, covenants and other undertakings with bank facilities
- Prepare regular reports on funding utilization and status
- Assist to monitor the group’s liquidity risk
- Assist with the month end closing and prepare month end reconciliations and schedules
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Assist in Head Office reporting
- Responsible for preparing journal vouchers
- Assist and cooperate with other team members in Hong Kong Finance for meeting various tight reporting deadlines.
- May be required to provide input or participate in various projects and will perform other duties as required.
- Handling general filing, administrative work and ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder with major in Accountancy or related disciplines with professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent is preferred but not a must.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in treasury/cash management experience.
- A team player with proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills and strong analytical mind
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and Mandarin is a must
If interested, please send your CV along with your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com