Our client, a reputable Japanese bank is now looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the department head, you will be in charge of the following duties:
- Operational support - support various centralized functions to other operations groups, e.g. issuance of audit confirmations, reports, etc
- Operational Compliance - Carry out sanction screening on SWIFT communications and perform first level investigation and liaise with AML team when suspicious hit is found
- Planning & other functions - Support projects such as driving risk, regulatory and productivity related projects, system enhancement projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties as told
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years experiences in Banking Operations area
- Native Cantonese, fluent English and Mandarin
- Excellent communications skills, good team player
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.