Our client, a regional commercial bank is now looking for an AML Manger.
- Draft and formulate compliance review plan and conduct compliance review on key Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Counter-Financing of Terrorism (CFT) controls and processes;
- Draft and develop AML / CFT policies and procedures,
- Provide AML advisory across different areas
- Any other ad hoc dutie
- Bachelor Degree with Business Administration/Accounting/Finance/Law major
- 5 years’ AML compliance experience in banking industry
- Solid experience in developing AML compliance framework, policies & procedures
- Familiar with local AML laws and HKMA’s AML guidelines and AML-related compliance projects (eg. FATCA and CRS) is preferable
- Hands-on experience in using AML name-screening and transaction monitoring systems
- Ability to exercise good judgement in analyzing compliance and control issues
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua is an advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Office application
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.