Our client, a prestige foreign bank is now looking for an AML specialist to join the Capital Market department. As a regional role, you will need to closely work with other teams in APAC.
Job duties including:
- Carry out daily AML procedures in accordance with the Group's standard
- Develop and give out AML training in consultation with Local AML Compliance Officer;
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of controls; Identify, report and re-mediate issues respecting to the jurisdictional AML program;
- Prepare and perform quality assurance on KYC files, perform daily PEP, sanction, and adverse media adjudications and conduct transaction monitoring;
- Review and provide approval on KYC customer risk rating; work with stakeholders on customer risk rating process, and in special circumstances provide or advice on Customer Risk Rating adjustments or exceptional approval based on client profile, in accordance with the relevant procedure and program manuals.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments as instructed
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years experiences in Banking AML functions
- Fluent English
- Regional experiences is a plus
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.