Our client, an Information Technology & Services company, is looking for a candidate as below.
On a day-to-day basis you can expect to work on multiple projects, requiring you to fully understand the challenges that our investment clients are facing, and connect them to some of the world’s leading experts spanning everything from agriculture to biotechnology who can help solve their problems.
- Obsessed with achieving growth targets by independently delivering on client requirements and building strong relationships with them
- Contribute to compounded account growth by having a target oriented mindset
- End-to end client communication: quickly understand designated accounts, liaise with and build relationships with clients
- Execute expert engagements independently: perform research on a wide range of industries, gain thorough understanding of project needs and objectives to recommend the most relevant subject matter experts for each request
- Identify and recruit high calibre industry professionals to join the company’s expert network using our proprietary research technology and desktop research skills
- Conduct in-depth and informed conversations with experts, assess their expertise and vet their suitability for projects by learning about their professional background, industry developments and trends
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English and Near-Native Fluency in Japanese is required
- Emotional intelligence and a penchant for connecting people
- A few years of relevant work experience (sales, client support, research experience etc.) will be a huge advantage
- Flexible and excited about working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.