They are one of the world's leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with approximately 350 years of history with a global network with 1,100 offices in over 40 countries. The Group has 140,000 employees and about 300 entities, offering services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, client finance, asset management, and leasing.
The position is involved in the regional strategy to promote cross-branch collaboration activities so that they can make the most of customer relationship to maximize business opportunities. The position is expected to maximize the quality and quantity of our advisory activities to enhance relationship and satisfaction with customers.
Topics of advisory include but are not limited to:
- Strategic discussions
- Business schemes, corporate structures / reorganizations
- Establishing new entities / shutting down existing ones / relocation
- Seeking new business opportunities, finding potential partners
- Carrying out research
- Prepare proposal materials
- Discussion with and presentation to customers
- Maintain information and knowledge up-to-date
- Setting up business meetings for customers
- Visiting industrial locations and organizing tours for customer
- Prepare reports and proposals in a timely manner
- Experience in banking industry is NOT necessary
- A few years of experience in consultancy / professional firm related or similar positions
- Near native level Japanese language skills, advanced English and Mandarin language skills
- Working experience in Japanese business environment is desirable
- Knowledge in Chinese business related regulations is desirable
- Advanced experience in preparing reports or business pitches
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.