Our client, a prestigious Japanese bank, is looking for a Relationship Manager for their Corporate Banking department.
- Develop and expand the bank’s business relationships with Japanese corporates in Hong Kong and Southern China
- Manage a portfolio of corporate customers to provide professional advices and total financial solutions
- Identify and solicit new business opportunities; promote and market different products including corporate syndicated loans, bilateral facilities and structured finance, etc.
- Prepare credit application, report and analysis; work closely with credit control department and other internal and external departments to ensure smooth execution of transaction
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Good command in English and Cantonese; Japanese will be a plus
- A few years working experience closely working with relationship managers in the front line in the corporate banking sections (Assistant Relationship Manager, Customer Service, Credit Analyst will be considered)
- Knowledge of corporate banking products and operations will be essential
- Strong commitment to develop long term career in corporate banking field
- A team player with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using PC and MS Offices
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.