Our client, a reputable international bank is looking for a Native Japanese Speaking candidate for the team's expansion.
- To contact and sell asset & liabilities products offered by ICICI Bank Limited in India and other geographies to the existing and new clients with specific focus on Japan linked clients
- To increase bank’s wallet share for each of the services provided by the bank to client with specific focus on liabilities & trade products.
- Regularly meet up with traders / brokers / clients to understand their requirement and sourcing for opportunities including trade related risk participation.
- Generate corporate liabilities by coordinating with client/treasury/operations team.
- To liaise closely with India and HK based relationship, Product, Compliance, Risk, Legal, Credit & Operation teams and other internal stakeholders to deliver the services to the client as per their requirements taking into consideration the bank’s internal guidelines.
- To monitor the portfolio on an on-going basis
- Monitoring of credit proposals
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time
The role will be 1year contract base, however, a contract extension or conversion to a permanent role will be considered based on your performance.
- Native level of Japanese speaker with fluency in English
- Sales/Client Facing/Banking experience is an added advantage, but not a must
- Inexperienced candidates will be also considered
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.