Health Insurance, Employee Pension, Employment Insurance, Workers' Accidental Compensation Insurance, and Nursing Care Insurance will be provided.
- Online Interviews for candidates in abroad
- Visa support service if you do not already have a Working Visa for Japan
- Relocation support if appropriate
Strategic planning and vender management for global logistics and supply chain area for all group companies. Scope of this role includes all or part of the followings:
・Planning of optimal logistics strategy and creation of logistics vender management policy for all group companies
・Consideration and execution of ideal business model and end to end global supply chain for all group companies
・Logistics partner selection for all group brands globally
・Negotiation with logistics partners through RFP (request for proposal) process
・Standardise and sophisticate RFP process and logistics contract process
＜Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills＞
- Experience in global logistics partner selection and logistics procurement
- Knowledge and experience in logistics operation
- Business level English
- Motivated to create new value on your own
- Willing to understand the situation, devise concrete proposals to realize the ideal vision, and execute proposals responsibly
- Motivated to change the world with something you can make on your own
- Willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willing to implement a number of tasks, from planning to execution
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.