My client is a well established system integration and solution provider in electrical and electronics field.
They provide power back up solution & E&M engineering work to customers and their main customers are MTR, CLP Power, HK Electric, Siemens, Alstom , CEM , WSD and DSD.
- Mainly for bidding and managing Hong Kong Projects.
- Tender bidding process, technical submission, and specification compliance, liaising with E&M supplier and our internal project team.
- Responsible for overall project management to meet the quality, cost, statutory, safety and environment issues as well as scheduling requirements of the project.
- Prepare schematic drawing, prepare test plan and specifications.
- Perform factory acceptance and site acceptance test.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Industrial/ Building Service/ Electrical or relevant disciplines.
- 2yrs+ relevant experience is preferable for Senior Project Engineer
- Fresh graduate is also welcome for Project Engineer or Assistant Project Engineer.
- Working relevant experience in MTR’s job is preferred.
- Details oriented with strong safety awareness and problem-solving skill.
- Independent and able to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Competitive basic monthly salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.