My client is one of the top tier Chinese banks. They are searching for an experienced RM to join their Private Banking team.
- Maintain good relationship with High-net-wealth clients
- Drive and develop new accounts by proactively engaging with both internal and external business partners.
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations, providing investment services (trade execution) to PB clients e.g. pre-trade checking and execute clients’ dealing instructions
- Someone with sound credit experience, e.g. credit limit application, renewal and follow up on clients’ settlement.
- Achieve agreed business targets and complete assigned tasks within specified time frames.
- Work on ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by management from time to time
- University graduate, with at least 5 years of relevant experience in private banking
- Solid experience in client relationship management in both Mainland China and Hong Kong
- Qualified and experienced under SFO to carry out Type 1 & 4 Regulated Activities
- Able to communicate well with clients and business parties of the Mainland China
- Strong inter-personal skills to manage a good relationship with clients and peers
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Attractive remuneration packages along with annual discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits to the right candidates
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com"
Please contact Kelvin, Commercial & Corporate Banking Consultant at 9018 6232 for further discussion
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.