Our client, a renowned Japanese bank, is looking for a candidate for their Business Promotion team.
- Assist in developing and expanding the bank’s business relationships with Japanese corporate in Hong Kong
- Assist in managing portfolios of corporate customers to provide professional advice and total financial solutions
- Assist in identifying and soliciting new business opportunities; promoting and marketing different products including corporate syndicated loans, bilateral facilities and structured finance, etc.
- Handle corporate account opening and perform on-going customer due diligence analysis
- Provide banking assistance to corporate clients in handling deposits and payments
- Help corporate relationship manager in performing credit facility set up and review
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Capability in reading technical documents in Japanese and communicating with Japanese clients; Fluency in English;
- Experienced or Knowledgeable in Financial Analysis;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in MS Words, Excel & Powerpoint, etc.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.