ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the major global consultancy organizations.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is seeking for a Japanese speakingSAP Consultantbased in Hong Kong. This mid-to-senior role requires bilingual speaking skills of English (additionally, Cantonese or Mandarin would be beneficial) with previous SAP consultancy / project management experience.
- Customer management
- Client meetings / Pre-sales duties
- SAP consultancy / advisory duties
- Project Management involvement / delivery
You're also expected to:
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Bachelor degree or above
- SAP implementation experience
- Good understanding of SAP - exposure on one of the SAP's modules MM / SD / FI
- PMO / SAP Project management experience -experience in retail is an advantage
- Consultancy experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Very good communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Self-initiator, good team-player and willingness to work under pressure
- Experience and confidence dealing with customers
- Proven track record in business development activities is a definite advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Japanese ; Mandarin and Cantonese would be a big plus
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.