Our client, a Chinese bank, is looking for a Non-Bank Financial Institution Relationship Manager for their financial institutions Department. Ideally mainland background with strong credit skills.
- Establish and maintain solid business relationship with our Bank and Non-bank FI customers (i.e. securities, public sectors, financial leasing, financial holdings, trust, insurance, funds, assessment management)
- Provide professional financial solutions and conduct client due diligence, credit analysis and prepare credit proposals
- Provide quality service and tailor-made solutions to our customers
- Liaise with branches of the Mainland China for cross border business
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- RM (4-7 years); Team Head (over 8 years) relevant experience in credit analysis on financial institutions
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Fluent - Native in Mandarin is a must
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.