Our client, a prestigious international bank, is looking for a VP / AVP - Planning Team, Hong Kong Corporate Banking Department (Japanese Speaking).
About the Team
The Hong Kong Corporate Banking Department - Planning Team is responsible for departmental data management and developing business strategy in line with the departmental as well as the branch’s goals and objectives.
- In charge of data management for the department, including following up the departmental business performance, pipeline management, loan and deposit balance control, RWA management, etc;
- To support and take the lead to devise departmental strategies and execute them;
- To prepare necessary data and reports for the management as well as relevant parties, such as monthly MEO report, monthly meeting materials for Section Heads and other reports to Head Office and other related parties.
The person is responsible for data management for the department, and supporting and taking the lead to devise departmental strategies as well as execute them.
- We are looking for an individual who proactively initiate changes and improvements for higher productivity/performance;
- Analyzes issues and route causes within Team/Section to achieve targets and to improve performance/productivity;
- Builds an internal and external network to execute more complicated deals and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Business or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in banking institutions, specializing in business management, planning and data management;
- Be able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision;
- Be accurate and attentive to details;
- Willing to learn attitude with good communication skills;
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; familiar with Excel VBA would be an advantage;
- Native Japanese (JLPT N1) and fluent in English; Good command of Cantonese and Mandarin would be a plus.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.