We are now looking for a Japanese speaking Investment Analyst for my client, a US boutique firm.
- Work closely with investing companies to monitor portfolio performance
- Coordinate with finance team to furnish monthly / quarterly reports
- Draft investor reports including monthly / quarterly and annual business plan
Cash flow modeling
- Build and manage cash flow models on acquisition opportunities
- Ensure cash flow models are accurate and in standard / robust format, and reflect realistic assumptions
- Organize and create supporting materials for underwriting and investment committee memorandum
- Responsible for returns calculation, sensitivities and all analytics
- Monitor macroeconomic environment and capital markets, and conduct market research
- Create and maintain database including pipeline projects
Transaction Due Diligence
- Conduct company due diligence
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining transaction files, and sharing with other functional groups including finance, asset management and development management
- Supporting work for transaction closing
- Coordinate with finance team to obtaining funding within required time frame
- Supporting work of reviewing transaction documents including purchase and sales agreement and non-recourse financing documents
Work experience, education and skills
- Language: Japanese (Native level) and English (Fluent)
- At least 1+ year experience in the financial related area
- Based in Hong Kong and frequent travel to Japan (and Asian countries in a long run)
- Any kinds of working related VISA in HK
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.