Our client, a global luxury-shopping destination for men and women, bringing together a modern edit of over 400 established and emerging designers, urgently looking for a Customer Care Assistant, Japanese Speaker, to join their group.
- Reporting to the Assistant Customer Care Manager.
- Being the first point of contact for customers contacting the website, ensuring all communication is answered within 2-3 hours where possible.
- Logging of relevant customer data ensuring any reports or logs are updated regularly and accurately as required.
- Managing the faulty returns process, ensuring customers are notified of issues and discounts negotiated as needed. Logging this data as required and working with the Customer Services Manager to resolve issues.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries; chasing deliveries, resolving simple technical issues and forwarding client queries to relevant teams where necessary.
- Respond to any customer complaints from the site; ensuring the highest levels of service are given every time and liaising with the Customer Care Supervisor and eShop Manager to ensure a suitable resolution.
- Ensuring customers updated regularly regarding any ongoing queries.
- Managing the returns process; ensuring returns are processed within 24 hours of arrival.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
- Excellent experience with Customer Care in an office environment or on the shop floor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Good team player.
- Excellent written skills and excellent communication skills.
- Able to take initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft packages.