Our client, a prestigious Japanese bank, is looking for a VP under the Corporate Advisory Department.
- Collaborate with Corporate Advisory Department (CAD) in global branches for providing support to Relationship Managers (RMs) on:
- strengthening relationship with customers
- exploring new business opportunities by conducting industry survey, providing information to / conduct discussion with / propose potential solutions to customers, and leveraging industry knowledge within CAD and the Bank.
- Identify the customers’ needs via different channels such as customer visits with RMs; and support the identified needs by referring appropriate professional services to the customers
- Conduct industry research and analysis for preparation of presentation materials for customer introduction activities / customer meetings, and the development of various solutions with addressing the clients’ needs
- Prepare relevant reports for analysis and management’s review
- Degree holder preferably from Business, Banking and Finance or related disciplines
- 6 to 8 years working experience preferably from corporate finance field, with general knowledge in credit, banking, finance, accounting and market trends
- Strong business network and solid knowledge of technology industry
- Good command of Chinese (proficient in spoken Mandarin), English & Japanese
- Analytical with good collaboration and marketing skills
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.