Our client, a global luxury-shopping destination for men and women, bringing together a modern edit of over 400 established and emerging designers, urgently looking for a Senior Mystylist Assistant, Japanese Speaker, to join their group.
- Day to day management of your client list assisting them with any query they have.
- This includes online queries regarding the Lookbook and coming soon items.
- Assist the management team in managing and reporting on online top spend customers.
- Identify opportunities to expand and develop new customers.
- Driving sales through offering knowledgeable and professional styling advice to clients.
- Support Customer Care initiatives with an aim to increasing customer retention overall.
- Responding to your clients and keeping them up to date on the progress of their query.
- Ensure the Fulfilment department are up to date regarding order issues and priority shipments are processed and followed up.
- Ensure that the in-house processes and procedures are adhered to always by the team.
- Work with challenging customers in a professional and timely manner, turning a negative customer experience into an exceptionally positive one.
- Highlight and escalate stock discrepancies or issues to the relevant stock team.
- Excellent experience working one to one with clients and nurturing relationships in a luxury retail environment.
- Sales and target driven and willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Good team player.
- Excellent written skills and excellent communication skills.
- Able to take initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft packages.