Our client, a prestigious international bank, is looking for a candidate as below.
About the Team
Japanese Corporate Section is responsible for maintaining and developing banking business activities with Japanese companies.
- To visit and maintain close contact as well as good relationship with existing customers;
- To prepare credit application/call memo/instruction sheet and all the necessary reports/documents relating to customers;
- To collaborate with other departments (middle office, back office & sales support, etc.) and answer customers’ inquiries.
- To act as a professional business promotion staff and to provide banking service to clients and deliver outstanding business results.
- Decision on all matters related to banking business.
- To guide lower-grade staff if necessary.
- We are looking for an individual who has mind-set to make improvements for higher productivity and performance
- The individual should proactively analyze his/her work to improve quality and efficiency;
- The individual should respect for and commit to high standards of business conduct and integrity in conducting operations, reporting and etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in corporate banking;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Cantonese native, Fluent in Japanese (N1/N2), English & Mandarin; would be a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Words, Excel & Powerpoint, etc.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.