1. To perform day-to-day operation of assigned SMAs (Separately Managed Accounts).
2. To conduct handover or briefing of assigned tasks.
3. To provide proper instruction to the external service providers.
4. To handle special tasks assigned by Managing Director from time to time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To perform operation and reporting of assigned SMAs.
2. To perform proper cash management of SMAs (including monitor cash balance, calculation of call and distribution).
3. To co-work with frontline to execute subscription and fund monitoring.
4. To produce specific parts of investors' fund performance reports.
5. To co-work with frontline to execute subscription and fund monitoring.
6. To produce specific parts of investors' fund performance reports.
1. To ensure the group’s policy and operation is in compliance with the requirement and the statutory requirements.
1. To handle special tasks assigned by management from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. 1-2 years of experiences in accounting, custody or fund administration of private equity funds, fund of funds, hedge funds.
2. Bachelor degree holder in business, statistics or mathematics related disciplines will be preferred.
3. CPA/ACCA student or CPA/ACCA qualified is considered an asset.
4. Strong Microsoft Excel skills are a MUST.
5. Candidate with experience in industry leading fund software (e.g. Investran, e-Front, etc) will be preferred.
6. Strong communication skills in English (oral and written).
7. Professionalism, integrity and strong sense of responsibility.
8. Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.