Our Japanese major IT/Manufacturing company is now searching for candidate from abroad for researcher of CPS/IoT technologies in Social Infrastructure systems.
This team serves valuable solutions to customers by analyzing field data on products and systems with digital technology.
Network System Technology Group especially focuses on development of edge AI with processing on the edge side, up-to-date live training, and explainable AI.
They are looking for one entry-level/experienced (1-3 job career) candidate who is;
- A team player. As a member of a PJ team, the researcher is expected to learn the skills of edge AI through FPGA development.
- Able to collaborate with related division member and to provide leadership in order to maximize the output.
- Able to provide prototype software and demonstrate the effectiveness of developed concepts.
Through above experiences, the researcher is expected to make presentation to customers or at a conference about your research output.
- Investigate recent technology on edge processing of machine learning (AI) algorithm, which is applied to social infrastructure system (roads, railroads, factories, etc.)
- Clarify requirements and negotiate with team members during the project development phase. (JLPT N3 level Japanese will be required when assigned to workplace)
- Undertake feasibility studies of wireless controls and use computer simulations to evaluate performance. (programing skill and knowledge of networking will be required)
- Demonstrate troubleshooting, analytical and solution planning skills to identify and resolve programming and edge devices. (Program debug skill required)
This position may require domestic/ overseas business travel about once a year from 4th year onwards for meeting clients or group companies.
- Master’s or higher degree in Communication Engineering, Control Engineering, or Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Basic knowledge on computer architecture, feedback control, network engineering and statistics.
- Programming experience using MATLAB, C, Python, R and the like.
- Knowledge and skills in FPGA or ASIC hardware design.
- Knowledge and skills of machine learning and computer architecture a plus
- Experience in Embedded microcomputer a plus
- Experience in technical presentation at a conference a plus
Required Japanese Language level at workplace
- It is desirable to be able to read and write some Japanese (JLPT-N3 level) when assigned to workplace
- Business instructions of our group are almost all in Japanese
- The researcher is expected to be able to communicate with related division in Japanese in the future (from 3-5 years later)