• Formulate sales & marketing plans and strategies.
• Coordinate and negotiate with distributors and retailers about promotion sales and display issues.
• Develop new sales channels.
• Plan and execute promotional activities to promote our company and products.
• Arrange and participate in events & exhibitions.
• Perform inventory control & cost control.
• Minimum 5 years solid experiences in Sales & Marketing field with at least 2 years at management level.
• Experienced in organizing events for publication.
• Knowledge of Character Business
• Good leadership, management, communication and negotiation skill.
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• JLPT N2 holder or above.
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Sales & Marketing Assistant Manager.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com