Our client is a SFC license corporation. They are looking for candidates to join them as a Compliance Manager.
- Direct reporting to the top management of the Group Companies in all kinds of corporate matters.
- Provide day to day regulatory advice and guidance on rules and internal policies
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and support to business processes to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and group standards
- Responding to all compliance matters within the Group Companies and the external parties.
- Review policies, procedures, marketing materials and customer correspondence
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Asset Management House experience or relevant financial institutions
- Familiar with Securities and Futures Ordinance and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Able to communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Available immediately is a plus