Our client provides business consultancy and technology solutions. Headquartered in Tokyo and with over 40 offices worldwide, their group has grown rapidly over the years to the size of over 12,000 employees.
Our respective client is starting a business for SAP services. Hence, they are seeking candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Join an open-minded, supportive, and professional team with members in 7 different countries/regions!
Permanent, full-time position based in Hong Kong.
- Project management for ERP software implementation (SAP or other ERP packages)
- Business development for SAP business
- Handle RFP, submit proposal and conduct presentations to prospect customers
- Manage client accounts, handle requirements from clients as an account manager
- Conduct miscellaneous project management tasks like processing quotations, contracts, and project expenses.
- Frequent travel to overseas for business trips will be required
- Bachelor degree or above in related fields
- Excellent command of spoken and written Japanese and Chinese to communicate with our clients and counterpart in Japan
- SAP implementation project experience as the project manager or leader is a must
- Knowledge about SAP functions required - especially HANA
- Business process knowledge in manufacturing and logistic business would be an advantage. (Production Control, MRP, Sales, Purchasing & Inventory, etc.)
- Able to conduct sales activities and account management
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Multi-tasking, Responsible, well-organized, and able to work under pressure
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.