Our client provides business consultancy and technology solutions. Headquartered in Tokyo and with over 40 offices worldwide, their group has grown rapidly over the years to the size of over 12,000 employees.
Our respective client is starting a business for SAP services. Hence, they are seeking candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Join an open-minded, supportive, and professional team with members in 7 different countries/regions!
Permanent, full-time position based in Hong Kong (alternatively Singapore or Shenzhen).
- Project management for ERP software implementation (SAP or other ERP packages)
- Business development for SAP business
- Handle RFP, submit proposal and conduct presentations to prospect customers
- Manage client accounts, handle requirements from clients as an account manager
- Conduct miscellaneous project management tasks like processing quotations, contracts, and project expenses.
- Frequent travel to overseas for business trips will be required
- Bachelor degree or above in related fields
- At least 3-years working experience in ERP consulting services with hands-on project management experience for ERP system
- The main required capabilities and experience are:
- Project Management
- SAP implementation project experience as the project manager or leader is a must
- Knowledge about SAP functions required - especially HANA
- Excellent command of spoken and written Japanese and Chinese to communicate with our clients and counterpart in Japan
- Business process knowledge in manufacturing and logistic business would be an advantage. (Production Control, MRP, Sales, Purchasing & Inventory, etc.)
- Able to conduct sales activities and account management
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Multi-tasking, Responsible, well-organized, and able to work under pressure
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.