Our client is looking for a candidate for their Maritime Asset Management Department.
About the Company
Our client is a producer of alternative investment opportunities, mainly in shipping and property. Its holding company is a listed company on Singapore Exchange. The group is headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in Singapore, Tokyo, Taipei, Seoul, Shanghai, and Guangzhou with more than 350 staffs.
Maritime Asset Management Department
Maritime Asset Management Department (“MAMD”) manages a portfolio of wholly owned as well as joint venture vessel investments.
MAMD is also responsible for arranging alternative investment /financing products for third party shipping companies, which are mainly ocean going container liners bulk carrier operators.
The successful candidate is expected to assist the department head/Co-head of MAMD by working on the following tasks:
- To manage the ship investment portfolio by monitoring cash flow and vessel operation of each project. Preparing reports to management and co-investors may be also required;
- To market alternative investment /financing products (such as tax-based leasing) to third party shipping companies
- To communicate/ negotiate with lenders/ investors
- To conduct loan/investment documentation
- To study and develop new products/ scheme of investment and financing
The successful candidate should:
- be a University graduate;
- have at least 7 years work experience;
- be proficient in English and one of the following languages (Cantonese, Mandarin or Japanese);
- have knowledge or experience in financial transaction including documentation (checking/ reviewing loan related agreements and securities documents);
- possess writing and analytical skill;
- have an outgoing personality.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com