Our client, a leading Asian Bank, is now looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to join their Credit Approval Department.
· Conduct Credit analysis/approval of non-Japanese corporate and FI customers in East Asia such as China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan;
· Perform credit reviews and analysis on existing and prospective corporate and FI customers and other relevant parties, based on credit proposal and other related information;
· Make independent, impartial and useful recommendations on credit proposals and credit-related matters to the management of the Department;
· Gather credit-related information on the customers from internal and external sources;
· Visit customers whenever necessary to obtain more in-depth and accurate information.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Banking/Accounting/Law, CFA preferred;
· Min 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in sizable banks;
· Candidates with legal background/experience preferred;
· Fluent English & Mandarin, Knowledge in Japanese would be an added advantage;
· Independent, Good analytical & interpersonal skills;
· Good PC Skills in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint;
· Occasional business trips to visit customers (offices/premises) are required.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume in WORD format including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.