Our Client, a reputable Corporate Bank, is now looking for a senior candidate with People Management skills to head their Compliance Department.
- To lead the General Compliance team;
- Act as Compliance Advisor and provide support to all business units;
- To lead the implementation of compliance-related and any strategic projects;
- To draft and deliver compliance training on regulatory, compliance policies and procedures;
- To design, develop and devise effective compliance programs and conduct regular testing in relation to control measures;
- To manage requests made by HKMA and relevant regulatory bodies;
- To assist in reviewing and analyzing new regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above;
- 7-10 years of product and/or compliance experience in sizable firms; corporate banking compliance knowledge is an advantage;
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skill;
- Fluent in English and Cantonese,Mandarin preferred
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: grace.liu @jac-recruitment.com and jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.