Our Client, a Japanese Bank, is urgently looking for a Japanese speaker with related experience in financial industry.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounting, business performance & planning reports;
- Support business promotion planning & follow-up related initiatives with branches, including data management and analysis;
- Provide secretarial & administrative support for the management;
- Coordinate conference arrangements with branches & prepare meeting minutes if needed;
- Handle internal approval process from branches;
- Support other miscellaneous administration works.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin/ Accounting;
- Relevant experience in banks/ FIs preferred;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English & Japanese (JLPT Level 1); fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese an advantage;
- Good PC Skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Independent, patient and proactive.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.