Our client, an integrated Financial Group (IFA) / Securities firm, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join their Asset Management Department.
- Develop distribution fund business and new distribution network
- Promote B2B business and maintain strategic relationship with external channel partners
- Coordinate with internal parties to ensure smooth operations
- Perform ad hoc assignments by management
- Bachelor degree with Min. 7 years in strategic relationship management in a corporate (B2B) environment
- Strong network with local retail or private banks, IFAs / insurance companies
- Proven track record in building value-based relationships with excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasive skills
- Good knowledge in investment market
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Fluency in Mandarin)
- HKSI Paper 4,9 holder
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume in WORD format including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.