Our Client, a Japanese company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual for the position of IT Project Manager.
- Consults with management to determine information requirements of management, to determine boundaries and priorities of new projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
- Confers with department heads involved with proposed projects to ensure cooperation and further define nature of project.
- Reviews project feasibility studies.
- Prepares progress reports to inform management of project status and deviation from goals.
- Work with management specialists, technical personnel, or vendors to solve problems.
- Revises computer operating schedule to introduce new program testing and operating runs.
- Assists staff to diagnose and solve computer application problems.
- Participates in technical projects such as writing application specifications or developing computer programs for specified applications.
- Performs applications users support.
- Requires to travel to China or internationally based on business request.
BS/BA in Business, Management Information System, or Computer Science. 5 years experience or above in Microsoft Dynamic NAV programming and support field.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to: email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you