Our client, a newly setup company, is looking for a Head of Administration.
- To perform daily jobs for all related to Collateral Management for both Derivatives (CSA) and Repo (GRMA and JSDA/Japanese Repo Agreement)
- To perform daily jobs for all related client clearing margin call
- To perform portfolio reconciliation and handle collateral dispute
- To handle the issues and queries related to day to day work by communicating with other relevant departments including Business, Risk, Legal, Middle office and Back office in Tokyo and other locations.
- To communicate with external clients in good manners.
- Other Ad-hoc projects/assignments.
Minimum 5 years work experience in collateral operations. Understanding of derivative, repo products. Experience with OTC margining will be an advantage.
Good PC skills (MS office, VBA programming will be an advantage)
Good communication skills in English
Japanese speaker would be a plus.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.