Our client, a Japanese F&B company is looking for a Assistant Operation Manager to join them.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and monitor performance of the retail shops to maximize sales and productivity, manpower efficiency and customer service standard
- Assist the Operation Manager to develop overall strategies and initiatives for daily operations and management
- Work with District Supervisor to analyze weekly and monthly sales activity, revenue and P&L reports, to ensure adherence to budgets, business plans and targets
- To manage, train, motivate and mentor frontline with expectations of their respective plans
- Prepare operational analysis, reports and recommendations
- Drive the sales team to achieve the company budget
- Fluent in Cantonese, spoken and written English
- At least 5 years relevant experience in sizeable chain catering outlets or Shop Manager in retail shop
- Proficiency with excel and word processing
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.