Our client is looking for a Japanese Speaking QC/Inspector in Garment field.
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical insurance
- Business Trip allowance
- 5days, Mon-Fri, 09:00~17:30
- Location: LCK
- up to 40K depending on experience
- Reading blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Selecting output samples and checking them using appropriate methods
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Prepare and submit reports
- High School Degree or above, Fresh Graduated welcome.
- Fluent Japanese is a must
- Experience in garment QC is a huge advantage
- Frequent business trips to SEA
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Inspector
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.