- Responsible for marketing, relationship management and business development among new and existing customers and promotion of corporate banking business activities, including asset finance, to Non-Japanese companies.
- Responsible for identifying, researching & recommending credit business opportunities, developing market contacts and facilitating business transactions for the Bank.
- Establish and develop market contacts for businesses selected by the Bank and develop strategies for expanding the current clientele base.
- Identify and develop new business sectors, instruments or territories for the Bank’s credit business.
- Market business to new customers.
- Manage and strength customer relationships, cross-sell products and services as well as portfolio risk management.
- Prepare Credit Proposal/Credit Application for HO’s approval, review credit evaluation with risk mitigations on business / industry / financial / security analysis etc.
- Negotiations and coordination with the Head Office, such as the Wholesale business planning Dept and the Global Credit Supervision Dept
- Facilitate and support Business Promotion staff in completing the transactions.
- Provide advisory support to Business Promotion Department staff when necessary.
- Keep abreast with market trend and business opportunities.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in finance, economics, business administration and related discipline
- Sufficient work experience in financial institution, especially finance for Non-Japanese corporate
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.