- Support RM to establish and develop market contacts for businesses selected by the Bank and develop strategies for expanding the current clientele base.
- Support RM to identify & develop new business opportunities in areas under charge with an aim to achieve a more diversified customer base so as to enhance the bank’s profitability.
- Help RM to manage and strengthen customer relationships, cross-sell products and services as well as portfolio risk management.
- Help RM to prepare Credit Proposal/Credit Application for HO’s approval, review credit evaluation with risk mitigations on business / industry / financial / security analysis etc.
- Facilitate and support RM in completing the transactions.
- Provide advisory support to RM when necessary.
- Closely monitor and keep track of latest development of existing accounts.
- Adhere to our bank’s existing operational & administrative procedure (eg. application, safekeeping of important documents) & minimize mistakes.
- Closely monitor covenant sheet & timely completion of credit related works including but not limited to asset assessment, watchlist, rating review & credit review.
- Closely monitor the development of potential problem accounts & report to HO & management in a timely manner.
- Ensure full compliance of rules & regulation set internally & externally.
- Maintain good working relationship with team members.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in finance, economics, business administration and related discipline
- Basic work experience in financial institution
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin / Cantonese.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.