Our client is an established derivatives dealer with portfolios of wide range of products. They specialize in interest rates and foreign exchange products in particular with offices in New York, London and Hong Kong. They have operated globally for more than 30 years and is one of the leading market makers.
- Maintaining the accounting systems for monitoring the financial position of the Company
- Managing the accounting process and internal control
- Managing the preparation of financial statement and statutory/regulatory returns
- Reviewing and analyzing management accounting information and preparing management reports
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisers on issues relating to audit and tax affairs of the Company
- Administering payroll and personnel reporting with service provider
- Managing Company Secretarial duties and documentation
- Managing general office administrative matters
- Monitoring and process day to day derivative product transactions
- Perform any Ad-hoc support duties related to trade support functions
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related discipline with qualified accountant (HKICPA, CPA or similar qualification)
- Minimum working experience of 4 years’ in accounting/finance/audit field with Big4 training.
- Knowledge of derivative products (e.g. IRS, CC Swaps, Swaptions, Cap and Floor etc) would be a plus
- Mature, presentable, independent, be able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both English and Cantonese
- Willing to work overtime and may require to work on public holidays (if any)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.