Our client, a prestigious Japanese bank, is looking for a Assistant Relationship Manager for their Corporate Banking department.
- Assist Relationship Managers in expanding the bank’s business relationships and execute corporate banking transactions/products to Japanese Corporate customers in Hong Kong
- Assist RMs to explore and maintain relationship with clients
- Manage department’s administration duties including loan administration, account opening, KYC process and monitoring of existing portfolio
- Work closely with various product teams to explore business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Answer customer enquiries and handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University Degree or Diploma Holder with around 4 years’ relevant experience preferably in corporate banking sector
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking products and operations is a plus
- Customer-orientated, strong service mindset and able to understand and capture customer needs
- A team player with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Japanese
- Proficient in PC and MS Office
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.