Our client, a leading Japanese financial firm, is looking for a Management Trainee.
The firm has developed into a leading principal investment firm focusing on diversified investments including private equity, GP/LP investment and structured financing. Since its inception, this firm has invested in many leading companies from several industries. In recent years, their accelerating and expanding global investment focus on growing companies. They are strategic partners with entrepreneurs and management team and committed to help them with long term development.
－Focus on the Greater China “market”
They focus on the Greater China market, and invest in companies that can provide products and services that meet the needs of the market. They invest in various high-speed growing companies in Greater China, and also help global companies with great potential to extend the Greater China market. Other than investment, they are operating financial business (Lease and loan) in Greater China area.
- On-the-job training in both high-impact leadership and investment management regularly
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients and assist in maintenance services
- Liaise with internal teams to carry out project and problem solving
- Conduct research and development analysis of new investment projects.
- Evaluate the feasibility of investment opportunities.
- Prepare investment proposal and compile project analysis report.
- Monitor the invested projects for maximizing the overall strategic results and returns.
- Administer the process of due diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree holder or above
- At least 2-3 years’ working experience in professional firm (Big 4) and investment experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- IANG and Oversea Students are also welcome
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, negotiation, research and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is a must (Japanese is more than better)
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.