Our client is a well known foreign Financial Service Company. They would like to look for a Investment Associate for their fund investment business.
- Identify, research and evaluate fund investment opportunities primarily in Mainland China, and other off-shore countries.
- Develop relationship with external investment counter-parties and liaise with them to gather quantitative and qualitative research to generate investment considerations.
- Undertake comprehensive financial analysis, modeling and valuation.
- Develop investment recommendations based on the research and analysis result.
- Perform risk monitoring and performance attribution of investments and proactively communicate changes or updates on the investment portfolio with the supervisor.
- Directly report to CEO in HK office
- At least 3-5 years or above relevant experience gained from bank, PE Fund house or Investment Research;
- Exceptional modeling, financial analysis and valuation skills;
- Hands-on investment experience, especially on China Fund Market;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin;
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com(Atten ; Ted) and CC firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.